After the long holiday weekend, it seems only fitting to share a homemade Super Easy All Natural Energy Drink with you, on (what feels like a) Monday!
You guys, this is the EASIEST way to get a burst of pure natural energy without turning to coffee or sugary drinks when you need a quick jolt of balanced revitalization. I love coffee but if I can get focused and energized with something that isn’t so acidic, you know I will turn to that instead.
You guys also know about this new craze with matcha green tea superfood powder right?! I’ve shared my love for it plenty here on the blog with my fave Energizing Green Smoothie Bowl and even Matcha “Nice Cream”. It’s the best immune-boosting natural energy source that’s packed with concentration-enhancing vitamins, anti-aging antioxidants and cancer fighting catechins. Today I have something so simple, you’ll have it sitting in your fridge, waiting to conquer tomorrow’s to-do list.. I sure do.
With 3 ingredients, it takes less than 30 seconds to make or to “shake”.
All you need is:
- a glass jar or BPA-Free water bottle (or something that you carry with you throughout the day)
- 20 oz. filtered water and ice cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha green tea powder (get my favorite brand here)
- stevia liquid liquid sweetener (or your favorite sweetener; coconut sugar, maple syrup etc.)
- fresh lime juice from 1/2 lime (optional)
1) Fill your jar/bottle with water.
2) Add the matcha powder, stevia and lime juice. Cover with a lid.
4) Add ice cubes if you feel like it (makes it super refreshing, especially for hot summer dayssss)
I have a huge mason jar full waiting in the fridge for anytime I need to re-focus – it seriously works wonders. Let me know if you give it a try.