5-Minute Anything Glow Sauce. Vegan, Gluten Free. Super easy, quick, delicious and healthy. This homemade sauce and/or salad dressing recipe is versatile for many flavors and meals!
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons olive oil (or grapeseed/avocado oil)
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar (or fresh lemon juice)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons water
- large handful of fresh parsley
- 1–2 scallions (optional)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (or a few fresh basil leaves)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or more, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, or more to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or Nutribullet.
- Blend until smooth! Taste test and adjust spices to your liking.
- Color will vary depending on if you used fresh or dried herbs!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator, for up to 6 days.
Keywords: 5-Minute sauce, Glow, green, Sauce, Vegan, Gluten Free, easy, fresh herbs, quick, delicious, healthy, herbs, vegan sauce