- 1 cup oat flour (or any flour of choice)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots (about 3–4 large carrots)
- 1 medium apple, chopped small
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Line a muffin tin with liners.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients and mix well. Pour wet ingredients over dry and mix until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into muffin liners (makes 12) and bake for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Serving Size: 12