- 1.5 cups kale, de-stemmed (or spinach, chard etc.)
- 1/2 english cucumber, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small lemon, peel removed
- 1 ripe banana, frozen
- 1 cup pineapple (frozen)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2–1 teaspoon spirulina powder (depending on preference)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup cold, filtered water
- handful of ice (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Optional: Sometimes I add a small knob of fresh ginger for a digestive aid and extra zing!
- Serving Size: 2