- 7 candy canes, crushed (and divided in half)
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut/almond milk
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1 tablespoon of spirulina or any green powder (add more until you reach desired color)
- 2–3 handfuls of spinach (for color, add more as needed)
- 5 vegan marshmallows, optional (like the Dandies brand from Whole Foods)
- To crush candy canes, add them to a ziplock bag and smash with any kitchen utensil until they crumble into pieces.
- Line a square 8×8 pan with parchment paper and spray with coconut/your choice of oil so the fudge doesn’t stick to the paper. Spread out half of the candy canes in the pan. Set aside.
- In a high-speed blender, combine the cashews, milk, water, maple syrup, peppermint extract, green powder and spinach. Blend until smooth and add extra green powder and spinach as needed until you reach your desired color.
- Pour the mixture over the candy canes in the square pan. Top with the remaining half of the crushed candy canes and the chopped marshmallows. Cover with saran wrap and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the fudge from freezer and cut into squares. Leftovers keep well in the freezer.