- 1 head cauliflower, florets
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (or sesame oil)
- 2 tablespoons tamari (or soy sauce)
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- dash of red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 of a red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1.5 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup edamame, thawed
- 2 green onions for garnish
- In a food processor, chop up the cauliflower florets until they are a rice-like consistency. Yields about 4 cups.
- In a large saucepan or work, heat up the oil on medium-high heat. Once hot, add in the cauliflower and mix. Fry for about 4-5 minutes, then add in the tamari, lime juice, garlic, black pepper and red pepper flakes. Cook for 2 more minutes. Transfer the cauliflower to a bowl and set aside.
- In the same pan/wok, sauté the onion in 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil for about 2 minutes on medium heat and add in the bell pepper, mushrooms and edamame. Cook about 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower back into the pan/wok with the vegetables and mix. Add extra tamari sauce if needed.
- Serve with green onions and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 3