A sweet and classic frozen favorite – Vegan
- 3 bananas, cut in half
- 6 popsicle sticks
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Cut your ripe bananas in half and insert popsicle stick in center of each banana. Place them in the freezer in a ziplock bag for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Once bananas are frozen, prepare chocolate coating. Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave (in 30 second intervals) or in small pot over the stove – make sure not to burn the chocolate!
- Decide what toppings you want and make sure to have them laid out and ready.
- Remove frozen bananas from freezer and place on a piece of parchment paper.
- Pour the melted chocolate over frozen banana with a spoon and quickly add toppings before it freezes! Repeat with the rest of the bananas and enjoy immediately or place back in the freezer for frozen treats anytime.
- Make sure the bananas are ripe with the brown spots so they are extra sweet!