- 1 5.3 ounce container of plain cultured coconut milk (coconut yogurt)
- 1 scoop of the Chocolate Maca EPIC protein powder
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon coconut flour (to thicken)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of pink sea salt
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together with a spoon. Depending on the consistency you want, start with 1/2 tablespoon of coconut flour to thicken, then add the other half only if needed.
- Serve with your favorite fresh fruit like berries, bananas, pineapple etc.
- I did not try this recipe with any other type of flour. Other kinds may alter the taste.
- Adjust the sweetness level to your liking but stick with liquid sweeteners (maple syrup/agave) as actual sugars may create a grainy texture.
- Refrigerate leftovers up to 2 days.
- Serving Size: 2