Dreamy, decadent and rich vegan chocolate pudding layered dessert
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maca powder (optional)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup mini dairy-free chocolate chips (like the Enjoy Life brand)
- coconut cream (from coconut milk can that has been refrigerated overnight)
- walnuts & chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the bananas, maple syrup, cacao powder, vanilla, maca, and sea salt. Mix with a hand mixer or in blender until smooth and creamy. Fold in the chocolate chips and set aside.
- Open the can of full-fat coconut milk (that has been refrigerated overnight) and scoop out the top creamy part into a small bowl. It has separated from the milk on the bottom. Mix it around with a fork until smooth.
- Start to layer your pudding dessert into small cups/bowls. Start with the chocolate pudding, coconut cream, walnuts and chocolate chips. Keep layering until it’s all gone.
- Can be refrigerated to chill for 30 minutes or be eaten immediately. 2 large servings or 4 small.
- Serving Size: 4