Coconut Adaptogenic Mushroom Latté. Vegan, Gluten Free and Caffeine Free latte! Made with an herbal coffee substitute called DandyBlend and a healing mushroom blend from Four Sigmatic for a coffee replacement!
- 1 1/2 cups light coconut milk (or unsweetened almond milk/any nut milk)
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil/mct oil
- 1 teaspoon dandy root blend
- 1 teaspoon 10-mushroom blend
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1–2 teaspoons coconut sugar/maple syrup (optional)
- optional: top with edible flowers!
- Start by heating up the coconut milk in the microwave or over the stove.
- Add all remaining ingredients to a coffee mug or to a blender, depending on if you have a frother tool or not.
- Then carefully pour the hot coconut milk over the ingredients in the coffee mug (or pour it in the blender). Use the frother tool to blend/froth or blend in blender until smooth and creamy.
- I topped mine with edible flowers which is totally optional, obviously.
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: Coconut milk latte, dandy blend latte, vegan caffeine free latte, Adaptogenic latte, Mushroom latte, Dandy Blend recipe, Caffeine Free latte, Dairy Free Latté, caffeine free hot drink