- 1.5 cups fresh cranberries
- 1.5 cups water
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- Combine cranberries and water in a medium-sized pot. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes. Do not drain the water.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor and add raisins, vanilla and maple syrup. Blend until smooth or blend for a short time to still have pieces of cranberry and raisins like I did. Add the chia seeds and pulse a couple times just to mix them in.
- Transfer to a glass jar or container. They are ready to eat immediately or you can wait an hour for it to firm up more.
- Stays fresh in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.