- 3/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 ripe banana, mashed (could also use a whole banana for more natural sweetness)
- 3/4 cup frozen mixed berries
- 3 tablespoons light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1–2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (optional, if you like more sweetness!)
- roasted coconut chips for topping, optional
- In a mason jar, combine oats, coconut milk, water and cinnamon. Mix well and cover with lid. Store in the refrigerator overnight (about 8 hours). In the morning, mash up banana and mix into the oats.
- In a small pot on the stove, combine berries and coconut milk. Bring to a slow boil and reduce to simmer 3-5 minutes until warmed and juicy. Turn off heat, then stir in chia seeds and maple syrup. Add berry mixture to mason jar and stir/swirl oats and berries together. Top with roasted coconut chips.
- Serving Size: 1