- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (or coconut oil)
- 2 tablespoons onion, diced
- 1/2 zucchini, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 3 baby carrots
- 1 slice of jalapeño, or more (to your liking)
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Heat oil in a medium-sized pan, until hot. Sauté the onion about 3-4 minutes. Add in the zucchini, broccoli, green peas, carrots, jalapeño, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir then cover to steam cook for about 8-10 minutes, or until vegetables are soft.
- Allow veggies to cool, then transfer them to the Nutribullet base cup. Add in remaining ingredients. Screw on the blade top and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1