Melt-in-your-mouth Vegan Fudge
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or any sugar of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup coconut butter or coconut oil
- 1 large banana, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- A couple pinches of salt
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Get a 9×9 in. square pan (or smaller size if you want the fudge to be thicker)
- Pour fudge mixture in pan, scraping sides of food processor with a spatula.
- Add your favorite toppings : nuts, dried fruit, chocolate tips, gogi berries etc.
- Place in freezer until hardened, about 2-4 hours.