Easy, vegan, no fuss homemade snack mix with a sweet and spicy kick.
- 3 cups pretzels
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup (pepita) pumpkin seeds
- 4 tablespoons tamari (soy sauce) or liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more if you want super spicy)
- 2 cups of your favorite popcorn (I like Skinny Pop)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment/wax paper.
- Combine the pretzels, almonds and pepita seeds in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the tamari, maple syrup, paprika, garlic powder, sea salt and cayenne pepper. Mix until combined. Pour mixture over the pretzel mix and mix around until all snacks are fully coated. Pour the mixture onto baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stir and bake for about 8-10 more minutes. Careful not to burn it!
- Remove from oven and allow to cool about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl, add the popcorn, mix and serve! Enjoy!