- 1 + 1/4 cup cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any plant milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of black pepper (to help absorb the curcumin in turmeric!)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, to taste (or other liquid sweetener)*
- In a small pot over the stove, heat and whisk all ingredients together on medium heat until smooth and hot. You can also warm the almond milk in the microwave and then whisk in all the ingredients using a whisk or a frother.
- *If you want to replace the sweetener with medjool dates, blend all ingredients in the blender and then warm on the stovetop or in the microwave.
- Serving Size: 1