- 1 15 oz. can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed (or ground oats/oat flour)
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon soy milk (or more as needed)
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup carob chips or dairy-free chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients (except the chocolate chips) in a food processor or high speed blender and blend/pulse until well combined and the mixture turns into a cookie dough like consistency. Add 1-2 tablespoons of milk as needed, but I only needed 1 tablespoon.
- Transfer to a small bowl and fold in the carob or chocolate chips.