- 1 bunch of kale (6–7 leaves) de-stemmed and torn into pieces
- 1 cup edamame
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut (or shredded)
- 1/2 cup crushed almonds, soaked in water for 4 hours (or overnight)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Oil-Free Orange Infused Vinaigrette
- juice from 1 orange
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar (with the mother)
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pink sea salt, pepper to taste
- Start by soaking the almonds (optional, but recommended!).
- Combine all salad ingredients in a big bowl and mix until well combined.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients for the dressing. Pour over salad and toss until combined.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or eat right away.
- Leftovers stay good for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size: 2