Vegan and Raw
- 6–8 fresh strawberries
- 1 small chunk of a red beet
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp. raw virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Handful of ice cubes (around 8 cubes)
- 1 6oz. container of soy yogurt (I used Vanilla)
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 peach – cut into slices
- Add strawberries, beet, banana, almond milk, coconut oil and ice to blender
- Blend until smooth.
- Grab a large mason jar or large cup and add whole container of yogurt.
- Add oats on top, then add the peach slices.
- Slowly pour in smoothie mixture.
- I added some extra oats on top
- I used plain oats for this recipe but feel free to replace with oatmeal, granola or overnight oats for extra sweetness. Also, you can use any yogurt of your choice! Coconut and almond yogurt are delicious.
- Serving Size: 1