- 1 package Gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped in squares for skewers
- 2 ripe tomatos, slices
- 4–5 mushrooms, sliced or whole
- 1/3 red onion, sliced in squares
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian herb seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- I let the meatballs defrost in the refrigerator overnight.
- In a medium sized bowl, add the red pepper, tomatoes, mushrooms and onion. Mix in all the ingredients for the marinade. Toss.
- Add the veggies and meatballs to skewers (makes about 6 skewers).
- Heat up a grill pan over the stove on medium-high heat and spray with non-stick oil.
- Cook the skewers, turning every 2-3 minutes, until all sides are browned.
- Serve over pasta with your favorite sauce.
- Serving Size: 4