- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips (like the Enjoy Life brand)
- 2 cups mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, chopped strawberries or blackberries)
- pomegranate seeds
- crushed almonds, pecans or walnuts
- Wash all berries and then dry them with a paper towel. Add to a large bowl.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips in 30 second intervals until smooth and creamy (about 2 minutes).
- Pour melted chocolate over berries and mix until all berries are coated.
- Using a big spoon, scoop out a cluster and gently place it on a lined baking sheet or plate. Makes about 12 clusters.
- Freeze clusters for about 30 minutes. Keep leftovers covered and refrigerated (for about a week) or in the freezer to keep longer.