- 4 1/2 NuGo Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons melted raw coconut oil
- 4 frozen bananas (peeled and sliced before being frozen)
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk (from the can)
- Crumble 4 of the cookies into the bowl of a food processor and pulse, slowly adding in the melted coconut oil. Mixture will be crumbly. Transfer to a lined 8×8 square baking dish and refrigerate 30 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, start pulsing/blending the frozen bananas in the food processor with the coconut milk until smooth and creamy, for about 5 minutes or so. You may have to scrape down the sides every so often. When the consistency is like ice cream, layer it over top the cookie base. Top with another 1/2 crumbled cookie and freeze for 3-4 hours, or until firm.
- Slice the bars in squares and serve. Freeze any remaining bars.