- 1 1/3 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons PB Fit powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 7–8 gooey medjool dates
- 2–4 tablespoons water, as needed (until dough is sticky!)
- shredded coconut, for rolling in(optional)
- In a food processor, combine oats, PB powder, coconut sugar, chia seeds and cinnamon. Blend until well combined, and oats are ground up. Add in the medjool dates and pulse, adding water as needed. Keep pulsing until well combined and doughy! The mixture should form into one big ball while in the food processor.
- Roll into 10-12 balls (about 1 heaping tablespoon of mixture each) and roll in optional shredded coconut.