This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Join Team Truman’s. All opinions are 100% mine.
Switching to non-toxic home cleaning products is one of the easiest ways to reduce hazardous chemical exposure and endocrine-disruptors in your home.
I recently discovered a new brand called Truman’s! The best part? Not only are their products non-toxic they’re also waste-free, so no more single use bottles! This is right up my alley because I do feel wasteful when buying plastic cleaning bottles. I love how Truman’s is minimalistic and simplifies home cleaning for us green cleaning peeps.
Truman?s offers hard-working cleaning products (without the harsh chemicals) for laundry, dishwashers, toilet bowls and hard surfaces. Today I’m highlighting their Home Care Membership Bundle which takes care of the laundry, dishwasher and toilet bowl! Both in their product design and packaging, Truman?s products were designed to reduce the waste and clutter of traditional household cleaning brands. Think minimal and fun!
Natural products are better for the environment, too. This is cleaning without all the dirtiness of chemicals! No bleach or toxins. Not to mention, all Truman?s bundles ship free in 100% recycled packaging (that?s also compostable and recyclable). You can order refills whenever you?re ready, no need to toss a bottle and start all over again. Plus, how fun are the product names and slogans?!
So, how do toxic chemicals affect our hormones?
EDC?s, also known endocrine-disrupting chemicals interfere with hormone action and mimic certain hormones. This tricks your system and receptors into over-producing some hormones while under-producing others. This also interferes with the proper elimination of estrogen in your body (read this post about estrogen detox) which increases your risk for estrogen-dominant hormonal conditions such as PCOS and endometriosis. Some EDC?s are known as xenoestrogens because they imitate estrogen (bisphenol-a (BPA), parabens, phthalates, pesticides and herbicides to name a few because the list is extensive).
It?s overwhelming, I know, but not to worry because Truman’s is the perfect alternative! This whole learning process is about bringing awareness to what you use and buy. You can control a lot more than you think, and it starts with what you spend your money on! After switching to green cleaning products many years ago, I?m now SUPER sensitive to artificial scents and man-made chemical products that are lurking in the grocery store cleaning aisles. I have an instant headache because my chemical makeup has changed and my cells immediately let me know when something is TOXIC!!!
This is not okay and not safe for our families or pets, either.
What do Truman products offer?
- Convenience – simple to understand and use products delivered right to your door
- Performance – non-toxic yet extremely effective. You can get a great clean while feeling comfortable using them on surfaces where kids/pets/adults play and live.
- Sustainability – dramatic reduction of plastic waste (use one bottle forever instead of one bottle every month) and overall supply chain (vs shipping 98% water-based products in single-use plastic bottles). More sustainable packaging (for shipping).
- Customer experience – we work our (clean) asses off to make sure the customers can reach us via text, chat, email or social 14+ hrs per day. We try to make it a fun experience however and whenever they connect with us.
- Affordable ? Truman?s offers competitive pricing and free shipping for members – no minimum order amount.
Working with clean brands like Trumans makes me so happy! I love sharing the positive impact of companies. It’s important to think smart about the products we use in our homes especially because that’s where we’re spending the majority of our time these days.
Try their Home Care Membership Bundle here. It’s super affordable too!