- 2 apples, any variation ( I used fuji)
- 4 small or 2 large oranges, peel removed
- 1 lemon, peel or no peel, depending on your preference (I left the peel on but chopped off the ends)
- 2–3 inch knob of fresh ginger, peeled (adjust according to your spiciness liking)
- 2 inch knob of fresh turmeric, peeled
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 handful of ice (optional)
- In a high speed blender, blend all ingredients until smooth, adding extra water if needed.
- A high powered decent blender will turn this into a smooth juice. If you would rather juice the ingredients to make it even smoother, go right ahead! I like to keep all the fiber and nutrients in but juicing the ingredients is just as good.
- If you can’t find fresh turmeric and need to use the powdered turmeric, use about 1/2-1 tablespoon and adjust to your liking.
- Serving Size: 3