- 1 cup spinach
- 1 banana, frozen
- 2 soft medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (I love sunflower butter too)
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 heaping teaspoon maca powder
- 1/4 teaspoon saigon cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk, or any nut milk (or more for your preferred consistency)
- handful of ice
- molasses, to drizzle
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend away, until smooth.
- With a spoon, drizzle molasses on the inside of your glass or mason jar, pour the smoothie in the jar. Drizzle with extra molasses on top and raw cacao nibs for a chocolate crunch!
- Make sure the medjool dates are gooey and super soft, or they will be hard to blend. Soak them in warm water for 10 minutes, if they’re not soft.
- Serving Size: 1