- 2 large or 3 small frozen bananas, pre-sliced
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup of spinach or kale (or more if you don’t care about the color)
- 3 teaspoons hemp hearts
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- splash (1/4-1/3 cup) unsweetened vanilla almond milk or water
- Let the frozen bananas defrost for about 10 minutes for easier blending.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender (or food processor) and pulse/blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides every so often. Try not to add more liquid as the consistency will become too thin – the goal is a thick texture.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add your favorite toppings! I used pomegranate seeds, strawberries, cacao nibs, coconut flakes and a spoonful or sunflower seed butter. Use anything you like!
- Serving Size: 1