- 2 slices of toasted Ezekial bread (or any kind of bread)
- 1/2–1 ripe avocado, depending on the size
- small handful micro greens
- 3 slices of cucumber, halved
- sprinkling of hemp seeds
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- spritz of fresh lemon juice
- Spoon out the avocado on each piece of toast and lightly mash with a fork, spoon or knife.
- Use as much or as little avocado as you prefer. Sometimes I use 1/2 avocado split between 2 pieces, sometimes I use 1/2 avocado on each piece. Just depends on the size.
- Decorate with your favorite toppings.
- **Read through post for more topping ideas – simple and fancy!