Fully Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized or peeled
- 2 large carrots, spiralized or peeled
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin (any color is good)
- 1 cup purple cabbage, chopped into small strips
- 1 cup fresh corn (optional)
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped small
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2–3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peel removed
- 1/4– 1/2 inch chunk of jalapeño, depending on your spiciness liking)
- 1/2 of an avocado
- fresh juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup of water, depending on how thick/thin you prefer your dressing)
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1/2 tablespoon raw, unrefined, organic coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
- pepper, to taste
- Optional add-ins: cashews, peanuts, edamame, green onions, hemp hearts
- Spiralize or peel zucchini and carrots.
- Add to a large bowl along with the red pepper, purple cabbage, corn, celery, cilantro and sesame seeds. Mix well.
For the Dressing
- In a blender, combine all of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour dressing over salad, mix well and serve!
- Makes 2 large servings. If you don’t like spicy, you can use less jalapeño or omit altogether. If you think you will have leftovers, you can always keep the dressing separate and add as needed so the veggies don’t become soggy in the refrigerator. Will keep in the refrigerator up to 2 days.
- Serving Size: 2