- 1 sweet potato, mashed
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- juice from 1/2 lime
- mini corn tortillas (2-3 per person)
- romaine lettuce, shredded
- red cabbage, shredded
- fresh cilantro
- sliced jalapeños
- lime wedges, for spritzing
- *Spicy Magic Green Sauce, optional (see below for link)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake the sweet potato for 45-50 minutes, or until super soft.
- In a bowl, combine pinto beans, corn, chili powder and 1/2 lime. Mix until well combined. Prepare the toppings and Spicy Magic Green Sauce (highly recommended!)
- Optional step: During last 5 minutes of the sweet potato baking in the oven, place corn tortillas on oven rack until edges are browned, careful not to burn! Then remove tortillas and sweet potato from oven. Mash the sweet potato in a bowl and spread a layer on each tortilla. Assemble with pinto bean-corn mixture and other toppings. Drizzle with Spicy Magic Green Sauce and extra lime juice.
- Serving Size: 2