- 4 pears
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped (about 2 sprigs)
- 1 store-bought pie crust (I used a vegan, gluten-free kind from Whole Foods)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup flour (I used oat flour)
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel and chop pears into bite-size pieces. In a large bowl, combine pears, lemon juice and rosemary. Toss together, pour into pie crust and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar, rolled oats, flour, butter and salt. Mix together with a fork or your hands until well combined. Sprinkle mixture over pears evenly.
- Bake in oven for about 40 minutes, until crust and topping turns golden brown.