- 1 small beet, peeled and quartered, stem removed
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 lime, peel removed
- 2-inch knob of fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 1/2 cups cold water
- handful of ice (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- You can also juice all of the ingredients but I like to keep in all of the fiber and nutrients.
- The juice does separate a bit after a few minutes (as seen in the pictures) so just make sure keep stirring it up!
- Serving Size: 3