- 2–3 kale leaves, de-stemmed & torn into pieces
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (or any other whole grain)
- 1/2 cup roasted butternut squash, cubed
- 1/2 ripe avocado, mashed or cubed
- 2–3 green olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons raw sauerkraut
- hemp seeds, for topping
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- 1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup (or agave nectar)
- 1–2 tablespoons water, if needed, for a thinner consistency
- Assemble your macro bowl starting with the kale and quinoa. Add in the squash, avocado, olives and kraut, with a sprinkling of hemp seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the tahini sauce until smooth and creamy. Pour the sauce and mix it around until well combined.
- Serve immediately.
- Prepare cooked quinoa and roasted butternut squash ahead of time. Keep extras refrigerated for more glow bowls throughout the week!