- 3 curly kale leaves, de-stemmed
- 1 apple, chopped (any kind, I used pink lady)
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2–3 medium sized carrots, chopped
- 1/3 english cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, rind removed
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric (or a small knob of fresh turmeric)
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger (or a small knob of fresh ginger)
- dash of cayenne pepper, optional
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- handful of ice
- Wash and chop all produce.
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Makes 1 large or 2 small servings.
- Serving Size: 2