- 2 cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup water
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sriracha (or your favorite hot sauce like Franks Red Hot, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- sea salt, to taste
- Add garbanzo beans and water to food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth and well-combined.
- Transfer to a small bowl and sprinkle extra paprika on top.
- Serve with vegetables, crackers, chips or pita bread.