Spicy Avocado Ranch Cucumber Sandwich. Vegan, Gluten Free bread option. The creamiest, cooling Spicy Avocado Ranch with crunchy cucumber and heirloom tomato on toasted bread. The best fresh, summer lunch
- 2 slices of bread, toasted (use gluten free if needed)
- 3–4 slices of english cucumber
- 1–2 slices of yellow heirloom tomato (or any tomato!)
Spicy Avo Ranch
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 jalapeño, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (or 1 fresh clove)
- 2 green onions
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons coconut vinegar (or 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon spicy dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar (maple syrup is too strongly flavored)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- Add all ingredients for Spicy Ranch into a food processor. Blend until mixture is smooth and creamy. Taste test and add a little more water, if necessary, until you reach your desired consistency. It will thicken up in the fridge so keep that in mind.
- Toast your bread, then assemble your sandwich.
- Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container.
Keywords: Spicy, Avocado, Ranch, Cucumber, Sandwich, Vegan, Gluten Free, Lunch, Pita, Quick, spicy vegan ranch