- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/3 jalapeño, (or more, to taste)
- 2 scallions
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (1 clove)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- juice of 1 fresh lime
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar (or wine vinegar)
- 3/4 teaspoon pink sea salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons water, or more to thin out
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients on high until smooth and creamy, about 4-6 minutes. Taste test and adjust salt/pepper/garlic and add more water, if needed, to thin it out more, depending on the consistency you want. Blend again until well combined.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Makes 4-5 cups, depending on how much water you added.
- Refrigerates well, up to 5-6 days, due to the lime juice that keeps it fresh. Make sure it’s tightly covered!