- 16 ounces of your favorite pasta
- 1/3 cup low-sodium vegetable broth (or water)
- 1/2 of a yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 jar of Mezzetta Spicy Marinara sauce
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and follow the instructions for cooking your pasta.
- In a separate pan, heat the vegetable broth and sauté the onion and garlic for about 3 minutes. Stir in the fresh basil, tomatoes and balsamic, then cook for about 5 minutes. Stir in the jar of pasta sauce and bring sauce to a light simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Serve the sauce over the pasta.
- Serving Size: 5