Summer Glow Salad. Super fresh and seasonal for summer with mini tomatoes, fresh corn and crisp cucumber with all the lime juice. Makes a perfect appetizer paired with tortilla chips and hummus, a side dish or served over kale and quinoa for lunch!
- 2 pints of mini grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 large cucumber, chopped (or 2 small)
- 3 ears of fresh corn (or about 1.5 cups)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1–2 limes, juiced
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add the corn and cover to steam it for about 5-7 minutes. Then remove corn from the pot and set on a plate to cool.
- Meanwhile, chop the tomatoes, cucumber and cilantro. Add to a large bowl.
- Cut the corn kernels off the cob, add to the bowl and mix.
- Squeeze in the fresh lime juice, cilantro, sea salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate leftovers up to 3 days.
Keywords: vegan summer salad, vegan summer side salad, vegan summer salad ideas, summer salad ideas, Summer, Glow, Vegan, Veggie, Salad, Spring, Fresh, Seasonal, Easy, Side Salad, Corn, Tomato, Appetizer