Tropical Breakfast Glow Bowl with coconut yogurt, fresh pineapple and chia pudding. Vegan and Gluten Free. Packed with healthy fats and fiber to start the day off right as a healthy, fresh breakfast or easy snack.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut/almond milk
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2–3 drops of stevia, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon beet powder, optional (for color!)
- 1 cup So Delicious unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut flakes (or regular shredded coconut)
- extra chia seeds, for topping
- First make the chia pudding by combining the coconut milk, chia seeds, stevia and optional beet powder in a small mason jar or container. Mix or whisk together and let sit for 30 seconds. Then mix again, cover and refrigerate for 45-60 minutes, or until thickened. You can also do this the night before to save time!
- Transfer the chia pudding to a bowl, then layer in the yogurt, pineapple and coconut, plus any extra toppings you desire.
- Serving Size: 1