Two Ingredient Mini Coconut Butter Cups. Vegan, Gluten Free and Allergy Friendly treats. Perfect for sweet, mini bites of chocolate & coconut fluff heaven!
- 1 cup melted vegan chocolate chips, divided
- 1/3 cup softened coconut butter
- sprinkles (optional)
- Line a mini muffin tin with mini liners.
- Melt 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips in 30 second intervals in the microwave, mixing in between, being careful not to burn. Layer 2 teaspoons or so evenly into each liner. Freeze to set for 5-10 minutes.
- Place jar of coconut butter in hot water to soften. It won’t fully melt so just spread 1 teaspoon or so on top of the chocolate layer. Freeze to set for 5-10 minutes.
- Melt remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and layer 2 teaspoons over the coconut butter. Sprinkle with sprinkles and freeze for 20-30 minutes, until fully set!
- Store remaining coconut cups in the fridge (or freezer) in a sealed container.
Keywords: vegan chocolate cups, Two Ingredient, Mini, Coconut Butter, Cups, Vegan, Gluten Free, Allergy Friendly, treats, sweet, sweets, mini bites, chocolate, coconut fluff