Simple, 2-ingredient, creamy and sweet Vegan Candy Bark
- 3/4 cup melted coconut butter
- 3/4 cup warm almond milk
- stevia, to taste (optional)
- Your favorite toppings such as: dairy-free chocolate chips, pumpkin (pepita) seeds, walnuts, shredded coconut, gogi berries, cranberries etc.
- Fill a large bowl with hot water and place the jar of coconut butter in the water to melt it, for about 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Heat the almond milk in a pot on the stove and add the melted coconut butter. Whisk together until smooth and creamy. You could also heat up the milk and then add it to a blender along with the melted coconut butter and blend until smooth.
- You may want to adjust it to your taste by adding a sweetener such as stevia. I didn’t add it but it could have been a little sweeter.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment/wax paper and pour the candy mixture onto the baking sheet. Using a spatula, spread it out evenly but not too thin. It won’t fill the entire baking sheet.
- Add your favorite toppings!
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour (or overnight) so it can set.
- Break it apart or chop it with a knife. Store leftovers in a sealed bag/container in freezer.