- 1 pound gluten free pasta (or any pasta of choice)
- 1 bunch of kale (about 3 cups, chopped)
- 5–6 radishes (1 cup, chopped)
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup hemp hearts
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (about 1 small lemon)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, kale, radishes and nutritional yeast.
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and well combined. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.
- Stays fresh in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
- Serving Size: 5