- 1 15 oz. can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- 1/2 cup arugula (or spinach)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- small piece of jalapeño (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 zucchini, sliced thin with spiralizer blade
- 2 large carrots, sliced into sticks
- 1/2 english cucumber, sliced into sticks
- 2–3 radishes, sliced thin and halved
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- sesame seeds (optional)
To make Avocado Hummus
- In a food processor, blend the beans, avocado, lemon juice and olive oil until smooth. Add in arugula, cilantro, garlic, sea salt and pepper. Blend a few minutes until smooth and creamy. Transfer to a small bowl.
To make Veggie Rolls
- On a flat, dry surface, lay a thin piece of zucchini.
- Smear with a spoonful of avocado hummus (not too much or it will overflow out the sides).
- Lay the assorted veggies and cilantro closely together on one end and begin rolling it up.
- Finish with a toothpick to hold it together.
- Repeat the process for the rest of the rolls (about 13-16 more).
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.