- 2 ripe bananas (1 frozen and 1 raw)
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (optional; will change the color)
- 2 soft medjool dates, pits removed
- 1/2–1 teaspoon spirulina powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 1 cup almond milk (or coconut water or any nut milk)
- optional toppings: granola, shredded unsweetened coconut, gogi berries, hemp hearts, cinnamon, banana slices, cacao nibs, raspberries, blueberries, etc.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- For photo purposes, I waited until after I snapped the pictures to add frozen mixed berries. This will turn the smoothie into a funky dark purple like color but I highly recommend adding in mixed berries for vitamin C, fiber and antioxidants!
- Serving Size: 1