- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla cashew milk (or any plant milk)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 golden delicious apple, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup (or 3–4 vanilla stevia drops)
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon crushed pecans/walnuts/pepitas
- Make the night before! Before bed, combine cashew milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg in a mason jar. Stir it until smooth and combined, making sure the chia seeds aren’t clumping.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir it up then add the apples and nuts.