- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large or 2 small red onions, finely diced
- .5 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 head cauliflower, florets
- juice from half a lime
- 1.5 teaspoons curry powder
- 1.5 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- .5 teaspoon black pepper
- dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- In a large pot, melt the coconut oil. Add the diced onions and garlic. Cook for about 3 minutes until translucent. Stir in the red curry paste and the cauliflower florets. Cook 5 minutes. Add the lime juice, curry powder, garam masala, turmeric, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper (optional). Mix until all spices are well combined.
- Add in the coconut milk and vegetable broth. Bring soup to a boil for 5-10 minutes, or until the cauliflower is soft.
- Turn off heat. Use a hand immersion blender and blend soup until smooth or carefully transfer to a blender.
- Serving Size: 5