- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch of pink sea salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse asparagus under water and pat to dry. Cut off ends of asparagus (appox. 1-inch).
- Lay foil over a baking sheet and spread asparagus out evenly on baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over asparagus and then spread asparagus around on foil to make sure all sides are lightly covered in oil.
- Drizzle with pink salt and pepper, to taste.
- Roast in oven for about 12-15 minutes, depending on your oven. Don’t leave it in too long or it will lose it’s crunch.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle some hemp hearts on top.
- Serving Size: 3