- 4 cups kale, divided (I used purple and green curly kale)
- 1 cup white cannelini beans, divided (or chickpeas)
- 1.5 cups cooked quinoa, divided
- 6 thick slices of english cucumber, divided
- sliced green olives (or any olive)
- extra fresh dill, for topping
Cucumber Dill Tzatziki Sauce
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, stems are fine to include
- 1/2 cup chopped english cucumber
- 1/3–1/2 jalapeño (or more or less, to taste; optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot (or green onion)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt + 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic (or more, to taste)
- Divide and arrange all ingredients into two bowls.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients for tzatziki sauce and blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides every so often. Taste test and adjust salt, lemon, jalapeño etc.
- Divide sauce between the two bowls.
- * Any leftovers of sauce can be stored in the fridge up to 5 days!
- * I have not tried freezing the sauce so I don’t know if it freezes well. Fresh is always best!
- Serving Size: 2