- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 of a jalapeño, finely chopped ( optional, I removed half of the seeds so it wasn’t as spicy)
- Freshly-squeezed juice from 1 lime
- Dash of sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Spoon out the avocados into a small bowl and mash.
- Chop the tomato, onion, jalapeño and cilantro and add to bowl with avocado.
- Mix well. Add lime juice, sea salt and pepper.
- Mix well and enjoy!
- Adding the avocado nut into the bowl of guacamole will keep it from turning brown!